Friday, February 17, 2006

To be honest

I had to do the tie breaker question and I ended up a winter really, but it was a hard choice, so the Snobaybe and I went back and did the different answer so we could see Ms Spring.. here she is.. the other 100% I got!

You scored as Spring. You are SPRING. Ever optimistic, you readily greet each day with an open mind, and with gladness in your heart knowing that even should life share its dimness with you, the sun -will- come out.

Spring

100%

Winter

100%

Summer

85%

Fall

80%

What Season Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

  1. considering spring was on the bottom of mine, it is good that somebody could get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to see if I could get a summer or fall since they were close, but I guess I'm just a die hard winter, no go!

    ReplyDelete