Monday, March 13, 2006

New job and adventure..

Hello everyone, Just an update in my little small world. I started a new position at my company. (don't want to name names incase stalker is lurking). But those that are important already know where I work.. ;-)

I am in the finance department, and customer service. This is a great opportunity for advancement and resume incase I move out of state in my future.. who knows.. but maybe.

Right now I am still recovering and healing from stuff... doing the best I can.

2 comments:

  1. How creepy would that be if Shan was lurking out there... ew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool Cindy.

    My job keeps evolving too, and with that in mind if you all know of anyone that needs a job, send them my way, and tell them to say that I or Marlei sent them to apply :-)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete