Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Puppy Love







Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


Shaun just got a new Image hosting by Photobucket , he's so cute!!!! Just look at his sweet little face while he sleepsImage hosting by Photobucket!!!! HisImage hosting by Photobucket name is Captain Jack Jr., Shaun and I finalized his name on the way home from the pet store, and like it isn't obvious where we (mostly him) got the name from, Shaun's favorite movie character. We all call him Image hosting by Photobucket for short. The other obvious reason we call him Jack is because his breed is a Jack Russell Terrier !!!


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket




Image hosting by Photobucket





6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:28 PM

    yes, awwww inspiring

    (when the graphics were loading, I saw the "puppy love" first and thought it was a follow up to the last post. I feel like I'm eavesdropping, but I thought you might get a giggle from my comment)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how do we keep straight whether we are talking Jac or Jack? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tea you make me giggle... You are family enough too, uh oh now I did it I said it now she'll be obsessed with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww SHAUN'S puppy is soooo cute.. HE named him well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Jac and Little Jack!

    ReplyDelete