Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Strenuous Activities That Are Guaranteed Not To Be Aerobic.

Physical exercise is good for you. I know that I should do it daily, but my body doesn't want me to do too much, so I have worked out this program of strenuous activities that do not require physical exercise. You are invited to use my program without charge. Here are the things I have become good at:

Beating around the bush
Jumping to conclusions
Climbing the walls
Swallowing my pride
Passing the buck
Throwing my weight around
Dragging my heels
Pushing my luck
Making Mountains out of molehills
Hitting the nail on the head
Wading through paperwork
Bending over backwards
Jumping on the bandwagon
Balancing the books
Running around in circles
Eating crow
Tooting my own horn
Climbing the ladder of success
Pulling out the stops
Adding fuel to the fire
Opening a can of worms
Putting my foot in my mouth
Starting the ball rolling
Going over the edge

3 comments:

  1. Very, funny. I think I have been good about sticking my foot in my mouth the past few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :::sigh::: for me its been making mountains out of Molehills.

    I am having a hard time with the story about Tatiana....... what is this me pretending I am a writer thingy I am doing?? :)

    I should try a deryni one, but I can't really get a grasp what I will do there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm good at opening a can of worms, and at climbing the walls

    ReplyDelete