Thursday, January 26, 2006

Drama, drama, drama

Okay here is the latest. Shan is nagging me to get this letter written. He even threatened me, if I was not nice in the letter that he would write a nasty one when it is my turn to get married. Maybe I should get exed... then rejoin the church then I will be cleaned up from him. Whatcha thinking about that. LOL... Whatever!!!

I am trying to move on, and not let this get to me, so I ask for a huge favor!! I need prayers. I can't seem to get mine past the ceiling.

Shan told me that he received a revelation to divorce me, then to get married to Ruthanna's niece. I don't understand that, but how can I possibly compete with his revelations?

I did research on revelations and I did not think that God would tell someone to break up a family unless there was adultery or abuse.. hmmmm? Did I do either?

I was not perfect in my marriage, I know that and I pray for forgiveness daily.

1 comment:

  1. Simply: God didn't give him that revelation. God holds your covenants sacred.

    When I divorced my dear sister, is when I decided I was not happy, and each year that went by my husband was refusing more of his responsibilities, getting a pass for that behaviour because of his health our dad, his dad, everyonne, but no one could tell me why I even had to do without basic happiness. I can't blame the Lord, only myself. I couldn't do it any longer, and there it was, Becase the LORD is consistent. HE WOULD NOT MOCK HIS SACRED COVENANTS like that. You are not evil, you are not apostate and in case you didn't realizing your idea of being ex'd won't erase that whole covenant thing in the end. Bad decision. That is the pity me decision
    Long and short is I can tell you truthfully, testifying HE DID NOT GET THAT REVELATION- THAT was something else talking, probably years of being a spoiled self-centered you know what. He is lying to you, everyone else, and dishonours the Lord when he says that.
    I was going ask what you are thinking trying to hold onto the jerk but I know that this is the "And reward Shan" pity cindy line. HELLLO!!!! GET RID OF HIM! Write the letter and forget about him. Sis you HAVE BEEN GETTING ANSWERS from the very beginning and would never recognize them. Sis they are not going to come to you with the "burnng in your bosom". They have come to you with good sense and steady thinking from the beginning.
    THAT is how the Lord works his miracles.Quietly.
    You are mistaken if you think you will feel better if you get "even". You won't. It doesn't work like that.
    So to be very clear: do something and then realize you get to wash him out of your hair and THAT is what will matter. Let these two people who clearly are matching scum sucking bottom dwellers have each other and YOU decide today that you HAVE been blessed to be out of it.
    write the letter, Even be honest, Tell them how you feel about shan, but also make it clear you want this to happen so you can move on.

    ReplyDelete