Tuesday, January 10, 2006

We are the Sisters Bourne

Yes this is how we spell our maiden name, it is Bourne, not Bourn, or Born, and we were not Born in a Barn, or Barn in a Born!
I know that was a bit silly, but we can be silly so why not start that way. There are four of us sisters, and we have one brother, I would invite him to post, I probably still will, but then we would have to change the name of the blog. We will have to think about that one won't we.
I'm the 2nd daughter in the family, the 3rd child, right in the middle so to speak. But that was great because it gave me a big sister and a big brother I adored, and two great little sisters.
We have good parents that really try hard to do right with their children, but like most parents aren't completely sure they have done so, but still I know they love us and wish the best for each one of us.
I love to read, but not as much as Noelie. I play the clarinet, and dabble at the piano. I'm one of the family alto's, but I don't have alot of voice training so singing is not my best gift.
I'm married, have 4 great children, you can read about them on my personal blog www.tigersuesjungle.blogspot.com
I thought a site like this would be great after reading other blogs where several people collaborate and comment on the site, about things important to them at the time, and a place where sisters can really support each other when needed. We don't often see each other, even though we live in the same valley. Go figure!
Here we go girls, have fun, and lets get a really great blog going.
Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment