Thursday, January 19, 2006

HERO'S

Okay sisters mine, lets have a running discussion on our favorite movie or literary hero's.

Tiger and I were talking of Lynn Kurland and I mentioned her darling grouse of an Scottish Laird, but I know one that I see even closer to my ideal! His cousin Ian! I love how confident an amusingly cocky this man is, and I love his ability to finally see past the outside package of a woman and truly appreciate her. He has all he calm authority of Jamie without taking himself to seriously, and I see him choosing to do what he feels is right even if all around him tell him otherwise.

I love Mathias in Katherine Kurtz's Deryni series. I picture Tall, dark, handsome (picture Oded Fehr! :-) ) , He also appears as a man poised to choose he right in the face of adversity.

So girls...who else is amazing?

4 comments:

  1. You know I love Christopher. He is so stubborn and yet so in need of Help. I love how cute he is with Jason!
    Other hero's I think I'm going to have to think about for awhile, but then there always is Mr. Darcy to fall back on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yeah... Mr Darcy, in all his amazing variations!

    I can't think of one presentation of Darcy that isn't wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say macgyver. Okay he is not in a "book", but he is wonderful.. and will always be wonderful..

    Maybe I should have used duck tape on my unhero?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I just haven't found my perfect guy, partially because any I find, reality hits and I just know he doesn't really exist. Perhaps the Master Chief from halo... man of few words, man of action...

    ReplyDelete