Friday, January 13, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well it's finally Friday!!! I figured it was about time I made my appearance here. I'm more of a reader than a poster. I hope to be figuring out some of this html soon so I can really play around with this site!!! Everytime people log on it will be like Christmas !What will the page layout look like today? ha ha ha. Anyway Noelie is right I think that the Disney Princesses would really be a good theme for the page layout and such, either that or spy like to go with the title... What do you guys think? Well I guess I better be outtie so I can get some sleep, before I have to get up and head to work in the morning! Woo Hoo!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

  1. tI like the princesses Idea, then hey people just may have to guess which Identity is which!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mine would be obvious.. hee hee

    ReplyDelete