Wednesday, January 11, 2006

one year

Hello everyone, this is the other sister. Not sure what to write.. but here goes..

I will say it in one full sentence, and please forgive me of my feelings. I have never thought in a million years I would have this kind of feeling towards someone in my life. I honestly can say I hate Shanen Leon Lloyd. Yes he is my ex and he is so wrong in his decision making. He betrayed me and gave up on us so easily. Now he is getting married to someone who is like the person who was the third person in our marriage. Yes Ruthanna's neice Linda. I can believe it but, it makes me so angry. I knew the whole time in our marriage he wanted me to be like Ruthanna. I just could not do it. Then he threw me away.

I did finally got my dog back, but it comes at a price.. I have to be kind when I write a letter to the church. But, it has nothing to do with kindness, it has to do with honesty. I am sure the church will proceed with the marriage, then I will be sealed to her and him... I hate that thought. I don't want to be part of the Jensen Family... will God take care of me.. I sure hope so.. Because I don't know right now if the priesthood will. Sorr for my feelings but that is where I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment