Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Loony sister in law

I wanted you all to know that Tigersue was not and has never been "beat up" by my darling brother-in-law, Michael. Nor are her children acting out, and we sisters did not decide to do a remake of the Alexis/Krystle fights

For several years Tigersue has had to deal with the borderline personality disorder antics of one of her Sisters-in-law This person offends at every turn, while becoming offended at sincere suggestions of help. The latest was when my sister told this harpy a possible avenue of treatment for some reproductive issues this immature twit has. Instead of taking the help as it was meant she got offended, because becoming a martyr is what this person lives for.

The story goes on from there. After becoming out of line and abusive on Tigersue's blog, she sent a smarmy apology (smarmy because of her following actions) asking Tigersue to delete her comments. Tigersue GRACIOUSLY consented at which point this Witch- with- a- B, if you know what I mean, began ripping Tigersue apart on her blog. Hypocrite.

I just spoke with Tigersue, and she is doing well, despite the PPD she is having to deal with, thank goodness, or the sister in law who's name starts with a K and is ****NOT****** Karen would have to deal with me a great deal further than this post ( just to be very clear: Sandy, Karen and Tea are all Tigers sisters in law and **THEY** are adorable.)

Thanks for letting me sound off!

3 comments:

  1. Why do I miss all the good stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I beat her up? I am so ready for a fight..

    Bring it on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay really. Just one of those things. FYI she had emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy last night.

    ReplyDelete