Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Girls Are Like Apples







Girls
are like apples
on trees. The best ones
are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
climb all
the way
to the top
of the tree.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


7 comments:

  1. Just to let everybody know I just disabled the right click ablility on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how did you manage that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe... this is the snobaybe who figured out the mystery of the crib early, err..rather how to escape from it.

    Of course she can do the right click disable thingy, while you and I run around going huh??? you can do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who put the comment moderation on? I didn't do that. LOL
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ha, I just added an html script to the template. I did it because of what has been going on at my spaces page. I noticed the moderation was on too. I accepted a comment. I just thought that was the way it was set up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I may have accidently set it, but I thought I had flipped it back. Silly me.

    ReplyDelete