Friday, January 20, 2006

What Lovely Disney Lady Are You???





Image hosting by PhotobucketTinkerbellImage hosting by Photobucket




Tinkerbell, you are a spunky, free spirited soul.
While fun is practically your middle name, you
are quite capable of crashing the party with
your quick temper. You blame jealousy on just
being protective. Still, you're cute and
lively, making you quite the catch!

Which Lovely Disney Lady are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Take the quiz guys and let us all know who you are :)

6 comments:

  1. sorry Cindy, I kept coming up with Cindrella, got Snow White once, and Belle once. I kept trying to get Sleeping Beauty, but I'm afraid I'm just not one to wait to be rescued. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...I am consistent. ....I STILL come up Belle, even without the quiz mentioning the book in my hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep coming up with Sleeping beauty, what is up with that? Oh I know my prince has not kissed me awake yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. somehow it just seems bizarre that Tanya is Cinderella and Cindy is Sleeping Beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is a bit bizzare isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I took it one more time, and got, Pocahantas, after really thinking about it. LOL
    Can you really see me running around in her outfit. Ohhh scary thought.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete